- BuyersBuyers.com.au slashing costs by up to two-thirds for Australia’s top buyer’s agents.
- Game-changing online platform screens property buyers’ needs and budgets and matches them to some of the country’s most expert buyer’s agents.
- Industry leader Pete Wargent heads BuyersBuyers.com.au panel of trusted, independent and highly regarded buyer’s agents, including Rich Harvey, to help Aussie property buyers save thousands.
A new online platform is saving Aussie property buyers thousands on the price of buying their homes with the help of expert buyer’s agents.
BuyersBuyers.com.au connects first homebuyers, upgraders, downsizers and investors with independent, industry-leading buyer’s agents to help them find, research, negotiate and bid on properties.
Co-founder and property expert Pete Wargent said until now, engaging an experienced buyer’s agent in Australia involved an expensive initial outlay, with fees typically around $15,000 per property transaction, and often considerably more in Sydney and Melbourne.
“We’ve designed BuyersBuyers.com.au to focus on what concerns homebuyers in this country most — negotiating and acquiring their desired property,” Mr Wargent said.
“Now all Aussie homebuyers get a fair go. For too long, hiring a quality buyer’s agent in this country has only been for seasoned investors and the wealthy.
“But we believe every homebuyer deserves access to the expert guidance that will help them buy their perfect home or investment property for less.”
Mr Wargent said BuyersBuyers.com.au online marketplace had “levelled the playing field” by putting property professionals at its clients’ disposal for a price every Aussie homebuyer could afford.
“Our service allows users to focus on areas they feel more comfortable with, such as the initial market research for their budget and property searches, while we look after their other needs, providing them with a high-quality service and saving them money at the same time.”
What’s On Offer:
As a special launch promotion, BuyersBuyers.com.au will promise 100 per cent buyer satisfaction for their entry-level WeBuy package.
BuyersBuyer.com.au packages start from engagement fee of just $750 + GST, with an additional success fee of $1,200 + GST (or $1,500 + GST in New South Wales and Victoria). The three options include:
- WeBuy. BuyersBuyers.com.au entry level service includes a detailed property profile report, arranging building inspections, legal liaison, overseeing property due diligence searches and negotiating with seller’s agents to ensure you get the best possible deal.
- WeFind. The full-service buyer’s agency option means all you need to do is brief BuyersBuyers.com.au on your desired home, location and budget, and let the buyer’s agent take care of the rest.
- WeBid. A bespoke auction bidding service takes the stress out of auction day by letting BuyersBuyers.com.au top agents strategise, register, attend and bid on the day and handle all post-auction negotiations.
BuyersBuyers.com.au can provide first person endorsements from
clients upon request.
For more property media information, please contact Vanessa Jones on 0421 057 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org